Terms & Conditions
Whyqueue is an online shop selling hotel products managed by Global Hospitality Solutions Pte Ltd (GHS). Merchandises are provided by GHS'affiliated hospitality partners.The following Terms & Conditions are intended to protect members of Whyqueue. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Membership Services at (+63)9176715010 or email us at email@example.com.
A. Membership Eligibility
1. All individual guests are eligible for Whyqueue membership and is not transferable.
2. Membership in whyqueue is open only to individual residents in countries where the program is permitted by law.
3. Membership is valid for two (2) years upon signing up.
4. Whyqueue reserves the right to refuse Membership without a given reason or reject any application if the required information is not supplied accurately and in full.
B. General Rules
1. Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the Member's sole responsibility to update their membership record in the website itself or inform Whyqueue's Membership Services in writing.
2. Whyqueue Membership Services Office reserves the right to correct any Member statements or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
3. Whyqueue reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, program benefits, and special offers without notice. GHS reserves the right to terminate the Whyqueue program at any time.
4. The Hotel makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through the Whyqueue. All conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations. In the event any Member transfers the use of any Voucher, this Clause shall also apply to the transferee.
5. Fraud or abuse concerning Whyqueue or Reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by the GHS and/or Whyqueue participating partners.
6. This Program is void where prohibited by law.
7. Whyqueue is a program operated by the GHS. Service providers may also have access to Members' records.
8. All interpretations of the Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the GHS. In the event of any dispute, the Member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
The Terms and Conditions was last updated on 28 February 2018. Global Hospitality Solutions Pte. Ltd. has the right to change these Term and Conditions at any time and will post updates on this website.