• Rates are inclusive of service charge, VAT, and local government taxes.
• Prior reservation is required and GC bookings are limited per day. Please secure your bookings via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (+632) 7917 8225.
• Present e-voucher at the frotn desk upon check-in, otherwise the reservation may not be honored.
• Weekday vouchers may be used from Sundays to Fridays except on government-declared holidays such as April 1 and 2 (Maundy Thursday, Good Friday) and April 9 (Friday, Day of Valor)
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any existing promotional rates, Senior Citizen card, other packages, internet rates, or conferences/group reservations.
• Guests will be given a voucher upon check-in for their complimentary ice cream scoops which they can claim at Veranda.
*Redemption and travel period is until December 19, 2021 only.
• Please contact the hotel for the existing health and safety guidelines applicable on your preferred stay dates. As of February 2021, only guests between the ages of 15 to 65 years old will be allowed to dine-in and stay overnight. Additionally, pregnant women and those with health risks will not be allowed entry.
• Based on the government’s guidelines, only two persons per room will be allowed. A third companion can be arranged for an additional Php1,500 per night, but all guests sharing in the room must present proof that they are all from the same household.
• All rooms are non-smoking. There are designated smoking areas inside the hotel premises.
• Check-in time is at 2:00pm, and check-out time is at 12:00 noon.
• Pets are not allowed inside the premises.
• Cooking and bringing in of food are not allowed.